Saturday, January 22, 2005

Blogging here and everywhere.

I joined Blogclicker today. It’s a service that gets you to read other blogs, as supposedly, to get others to ready your blog. Best I can tell, it go one person to read mine. How do I know that? She commented. If any one else showed up, I wouldn’t know it. Why? Because they also provide a hit counter, and it isn’t working.

I hate code. All I want is a counter that works, one that tells me that X amount of people ready my blog today, and how many of that X were new people. I guess that means I need to pay for one. So much for “free blogging”.

I saw a variety of different blogs. Most I really wasn’t interested in. Why is it that they can’t target you to the types of blogs you might like to read?

2 Comments:

Blogger jj said...

or if you want, the counter i use is really easy to put in, and does everything you want, and more.. you can find it at sitemeter.com. if you need a hand with it, give me a shout. jj

1/23/2005 11:16 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Hello,

Thanks for visiting my site and commenting on a post that means so much to me. ('',)

Take care MiKell,
Sam

1/25/2005 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home