Monday, July 25, 2005

Quick Hits...

... Went to visit "A" in Hospice on Saturday. A group visit of about 10 "friends" of his. I say that in quotes because I think anyone that hasn't been involved in visiting him or supporting his other half in the last, say, six months, can't be much of a friend, IMHO. I don't think he will be with us much longer.

... OurDog is not doing very well. We took him with us ^^^^ and he did fine. Spent some good quality time laying on the bed with "A", both of them in and out of sleep. He is laying down more, especially inside where it is nice and cool (the weather here, as well as everywhere else, has been unbareably hot, so maybe he's the smart one). He has been eating less and less, but when we talk to him, he is still wagging his tail - most times.

... I had a dizzy spell on Saturday night. Not much to worry about, I think. Sometimes a dizzy spell is just a dizzy spell.

... Someone was finally let back outside after a bit of healing time. Someone also stayed out all night long and came back home with the exact same injury. Someone, consiquently, will not be allowed out for a very, very long time.

... I've spent some time reading other's blogs this weekend. I've added them to my blogroll. Please visit them. Two in particular, I went back and read from the begining. There was another that I found through Queer Filter, but I forgot to bookmark it, so I have no idea what the URL is now. I'm sure I'll find it again.

... What is wrong with me that I cannot find a job that I am completely happy with for longer than six months? I don't like being outright lied to. If you tell me you are going to do something, why do I expect you to do it, and when you don't, I am completely disappointed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home