Monday, December 26, 2005

I have no problem with the term...

..."Straight acting".

If someone wants to call themselves that, who am I to judge?

As far as I am concerned, it describes the opposite of "so nelly that when he opens his mouth, a purse falls out."

If I mention that people consider me "straight acting", you know exactly what I mean.

This guy should not think he is "straight acting." He is, in fact, so nelly that when he opens his mouth, a purse falls out.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

2 Comments:

Blogger cola boy said...

It's really sad. He's so starved for friendship that he pretends to be straight for all his straight friends.

12/27/2005 10:23 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Yea - that is a sad position to be in - but one that I am sure a lot of us older guys have been in before... very sad...

12/27/2005 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home