Monday, January 09, 2006

Someone got a new look...

... and I'm not sure about it yet.

I'm such a stickler for the staus quo. She had a site, that I enjoyed reading, then she stopped bloggin there and created a whole new space.

It took me while, but I got used to it.

I will again, I'm sure.

I just wish she'd let me comment, again. There is so much I wanna say.

Like:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! (Endless pontifications on the subject at hand)

and:

I WANT TO MAKE IT BETTER... (nothing more to say here... I'd hope that was enough.)

The sad part: These comments would have been just days apart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Contessa said...

Not sure what to say here except thank you. I appreciate your words greatly.

And about that new look?? Temporary. Not really sure what I'm doing - just felt like it was time for a change since everything else around me seems to be changing.

1/09/2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home