Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I HATE Harry...

... and His Famous Flowers.

They can kiss my lily white (and oh-so-flat) ass.

Here's the email I received on January 24th:

Thank you for your order! Below is the information we received. Only a portion of your credit card number is shown for security purposes. We recommend that you print this receipt to keep for your records.

****** Net Ticket #8000XXXX ******

--------------- Recipient Information ---------------

Name: XXXX
Company: XXXXXX XXXXXXX
Address: #### XXXXXXXX Blvd
Apt or Suite: Suite 101
City,State,Zip: Winter Garden, FL 34###
Phone: (407) 654-####
Email: TheHusband(at)emailaddress(dot)com
Delivery Date: 02/14/2006

--------------- Sender Information ---------------

Name: Mikell
Address: MyBilling Address Drive
City,State,Zip: Orlando, FL 32XXX
Home Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX Work Phone: Ext:
Email: myaddress(dot)email(dot)com
Credit Card Number: 4X2X5 Expire: 01XX

--------------- Product Information ---------------

06-V2 FTD Sweethearts Bouquet: XX.99
Delivery Charge: 10.00
Sales Tax: X.25
Total: XX.24

--------------- Card Message ---------------

Has it been 13 of these already? Seems like yesterday.

ILY - Mikell

So, when TheHusband came home... EMPTY HANDED... I was a bit concerned. I called and got their order desk. Yes, an answering service.

I spoke with a young man of questionable English skills and then gave up. "Put a Supervisor on the phone, now" I said, before I have a coronary. I was placed back on hold until a young lady came on the phone.

I asked where my order was and why it hadn't been delivered. She said she didn't know, and that they entire staff was out of the store making deliveries. I asked if my order was placed three weeks ago and had to be delivered to Winter Garden, why wouldn't it have been delivered earlier than say 6:00 p.m., since it was obviously an office complex.

Again, she didn't know, and could only take my name, the name of the recipient, the order number, and my home phone number so that someone could call me when they arrive back to the store.

It's more than an hour later, and I have yet to get a phone call back. TheHusband has thanked me anyway... but I am still livid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home