Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I read this post the other day...

And couldn't agree more.

Listen. I don't have a "Big Important Political Blog", nor am I concerned if people read it. Sure, it would be nice and a big boost to my ego. But shit, it just ain't all that.

Before I read his post, I was blogrolled only here ... as far as I knew. Anywhere else I didn't know about. So I devised a test.

Since he said he'd blogroll ANYONE that blogrolled him, I took the bait. Besides the fact that I enjoyed reading his blog, even though he is obviously a straight man (ewe, icky pooh), what he had to say made sense.

Between 24 and 36 hours later, I noticed that he had added me to his blogroll.

Amazing. A straight man who keeps his word. I didn't know they did that.

It hasn't been my experience up to now that ANY man spoke the truth. There has always been the "with a grain of salt" thing applied afterward.

I am still trying to figure out what the reports that I receive regarding visitors to this blog mean. I did figure out today that most visitors that have a blog in a different language probably got here through that little "Next Blog" button on the top left of the Blogger.com blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home