Monday, October 31, 2005

Our first Holloween in this neighborhood...

... and we had more "Trick or Treat"ers than we had in ten years in our old neighborhood.

That, actually, made us feel good.

We had special "treats" for kids between the age of 2 and 6. The got Play Doh in their packages. TheHusband always makes packages, so we never give out one or two pieces per kid.

TheHusband put part of an old costume one. He looked like a Priest. Some Scarry Shit.

I dressed like him.

I used bird seed for the "extra special part".

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

I gave out crayons this year - someone who has my job before bought 60,000 boxes of crayons as a give-away - now why anyone felt that adults with gambling problems needed crayons is beyond me, but the kids on my street got crayons... at least their teeth didn't rot out because of me!

11/01/2005 7:25 AM  
Blogger Contessa said...

I love the idea of the play-doh - kids love play-doh!

Now why couldn't I think of that?!

11/01/2005 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home