Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My face hurts...

...and not from the previous post (although I feel a bit silly for it).

I had a cyst removed from my cheek. (IT'S NOT A TOO-MAH!!!)

At least, the doctor doesn't think so. He'll have it looked at and report back if they think there is anything to worry about. In other words, don't call them, they will call me.

Right now, I'm the walking wounded.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

That was me as I drove away from the clinic. I take off the bandages tomorrow, and if you are feeling particularly ghoulish, come back tomorrow and I'll show you the stitches.

The pain shots wore off by noon this afternoon. Believe me when I tell you that I did not feel like this.

Then again, I don't often feel like doing that.

(BTW - I don't know what the fuck is wrong with the blogger feature to upload pictures. When I look at this picture outside of blogger, it is the full size, and not the top left quarter of the space. In fact, sometimes, when I look at it, I see someone's child dressed up for Halloween. Sometimes the child is sitting in a stroller. Your guess is as good as mine.)

UPDATE: I moved the image. The extra stuff was just too distracting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Contessa said...

Ouch!!

11/03/2005 12:13 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Gee Boo - hope you feel better - that HAS to hurt...

11/03/2005 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home