Thursday, December 29, 2005

Cat of Frankenstein returns...


I posted his injured face before, and he is doing just fine right now.

In this picture, he has forced his way up onto my lap, here at HDOD Central, where there is obviously no room. I'm holding my new RAZR camera phone over my head trying to capture this little photo (yes, a gift from Santa, but I'm not crazy about the pictures it takes).

See his right paw? It's digging into my chest as he kneads me with it. For some reason, his left paw has disappeared beneath him, but right before, and right after, it was doing something similar.

------
UPDATE: A friend of mine, who happens to have a version of the same phone, mentioned that I might want to remove the plastic film that is covering the camera portion of the phone before taking any more pictures.

It might make the pictures come out a bit clearer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Isn't it GREAT to have friends! Looks like COF has recovered nicely... and THANKS a million of the instructions for my blog - works like a charm now!

Mikell - may you and TheHusband have a fantastic 2006!

12/31/2005 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home