Sunday, February 05, 2006

I went to my local video store...

... and I think I was channeling this post while I was there.

I wouldn't make a very good critic. I like movies that make me think. I enjoy movies for the movie itself and the story it tells. I don't pick apart an actor's performance (unless it's really bad) and I almost never notice the lighting (unless I'm supposed to). It's a movie. 1.5 to 3.5 hours of escape-ism. That's all.

Anyway, I got this movie and this movie.

Collin in his homo-character-acting goodness. I enjoyed them both.

For TheHusband, I got "The Aviator". That movie was long long long. But still, we both enjoyed it.

Certainly better than watching Saturday Night Live. And from what I read, we didn't miss much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Have not seen A Home at the End of the World, but tried to watch Alexander three times - and feel asleep all three times...

And yea, you missed squat when you missed SNL...

2/05/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Excellent taste in movies, "this movie" like Troy or King Arthur isn't for for everyone but I enjoyed it and then "this movie" I watched on HBO or Showtime and didn't know anything about it and was surprised at the storyline and his (Colin) being in it

2/06/2006 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home