Sunday, February 19, 2006

Rent-Tube Sunday

The DVD comes out in a few days, so I thought I'd spend a few minutes showing you these.

The Trailer, in another country. I'm not sure which.



He REALLY liked the first song. Me too. I think I want to take him home with me.



Lesbians in training (not that there is anything wrong with that). I think they are in Texas.



You have to put up with an interview by Katie Couric for the first half, but it's my favorite song, and makes me cry. Every time.



Yeah. I think Jonathan Larson would approve. Hell, he would have coreagraphed it:



I like Joey FatOne Fatone. But somehow, I don't see this:



"Try the Mike"...



What I would sing to TheHusband. If I were black. And a woman. And Lesbian. Whatever.



The song I'd be singing to TheHusband if I were a Drag Queen. Not that there is anything wrong with that.




The song I'd be singing without TheHusband:




If this scene is deleted, I'll ask for my money back.



One of the best songs: Part 1



Part 2:



And finally, this. I can't tell you how much I cried during the viewing of this video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home