Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yeah, uhm... nice try.

[I removed the picture, as it was way to big for this space- click here]

First of all, I don't have a Chase credit card. Nor do I have an account with Chase.

Second, if you are going to attempt to scam people, you really should use spell check.

Third, try learning English from someone who actually speaks it. Then, you'll be able to formulate a sentence that actually sounds like you are from Chase, and speak English.

And finally, try sending it to me at my "real" email address, not my throwaway hotmail address.

1 Comments:

Blogger cola boy said...

When I get these and the links haven't been shut down, I go to them and put in explicit words for username and password. I know that some spammer is getting cussed at by me. :-)

4/09/2006 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home