Wednesday, January 26, 2005

11 Days

110 visitors in 11 days.

Well, I'd like to believe there are more, since I didn't have a counter up for the first few days. Besides that, for about two days, I couldn't find a counter that I liked. So I tried three or four before I settled on this one.

So I may have missed a few visitors.

Any loyal ones out there yet?
---------

I'm still an itchy mess. Get to see the doctor tomorrow. He's gonna give me more pills to take, I just know it. Haven't I run through them all yet? Oh, yeah. I haven't told you about that yet, have I?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

Increase your visitors through blogexplosion of blogclicker ..come to my blog ..click on the banner your'll find there and see for yourself ..i've had 1200 hits in 2 days. OH and they are free. :)

1/26/2005 8:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hey... thanks... but I know about blogclicker.

Thanks for reading my whole blog.

/sarcasm

1/26/2005 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home