Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Today was not such a good day, really.

I am trying to get my head around it. And it is too late tonight for me to even try to start a post on it.

Maybe in the morning.

It wouldn't be so hard for me, because I CAN type with all of my fingers. But I have to fight with my keyboard because half of the keys don't work since I dropped it. I can't even remember when or why I dropped it.

But I digress.

Here's the Reader's Digest version:

1. Cat wakes me up before alarm goes off.
2. Bloodwork at 0715 hours.
3. Phlabotomist screws up.
4. Get to work on time, computers still not working.
5. Call from doctor, issues with tests. {Beginging of FREAK OUT}
5. Computers still fucked up, expected to do my job anyway.
6. Freak out (and by that I mean crying and sobbing) when I am within two miles of making it to the house, while driving in traffic.

I'll try to fill in the blanks tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home