Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Greeting me at the mailbox

Was a card. A sympathy card from the Vet's office.

The inscription inside said:

May you find peace in knowing
your decision was truly
kind and loving.


... and it was signed by both Veterinarians from the office, even though I've only seen one of them.

I know we made the right decision. I don't need to be reminded.

I had just gotten to the point where I was thinking about all the "happy" memories I had of OurDog.

I didn't need this.

--
Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the gesture. I'll probably send them all flowers the day after I pick up OurDog's ashes. That's how much they cared about my dog - and me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Naked Boy said...

That was so sweet of them. It was a very nice gesture on their part.

8/03/2005 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home