Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Since I put up this...

... THIS post, I've realized I need to figure out how to make catagories for this blog. It's all the rage, I guess. But I digress...

Remind me again, why I am barred from adopting children in this state, and people who can do this or this?

Not that either of these cases had anything to do with adoption. The point is, straight people are hurting their own children left and right, and yet the only thing that our state government cares about is keeping them away from the homos.

2 Comments:

Blogger cola boy said...

Youa re preaching to the choir, hon.

10/12/2005 8:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

keep on preaching, eventually someone will wake up and say hallaluya!

I just hope that it isn't blanch devearux's grandpoppy

10/15/2005 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home