Thursday, October 06, 2005

I stopped watching Will and Grace...

... a couple of years ago. It wasn't their fault, really. I took a job that required that I was on-site early early early in the morning, and I was there until late at night. By the time I got home, I was too tired to watch television. Add that to the shitty medications I was on for this silly infection I have, and it was easy to fall asleep during an episode.

Last year, when I was, ahem... "unceremoniously removed" from that job, I returned to watching TV, but they kept fucking with the schedule. It seems that "The Donald" got the "Will and Grace" time slot. I don't like Donald. I never have. And following "Joey"? Please, make that stop, now. Which is fine, since "CSI:The only one worth watching" is on CBS at the same time.

This year, their final, I decided to watch again. Especially after I heard they were going to do a "LIVE" season premier. I love live shows, in particular, comedy live shows. Remember the "Carol Burnett Show"? Tim Conway? Same idea.

I watched. Malcontent has the highlights here. These weren't all the best lines, but they all made me laugh.

And so, I will watch again tonight. I am, after all, a big softee. It's their last season, and I will laugh and cry with them.

Have I mentioned that one of my favorite movies is "Steele Magnolias"? I watched it, yet again, this weekend. Once again, I could quote all the lines, before they came out, and yet found myself laughing and crying... lots of crying... before it was over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home