Monday, September 26, 2005

Stats and an update

I do not normally talk about my stats, like others in the bloggersphere. It's not that I think it is bad, or wrong, or ungentlemanly, it's because I don't understand most of the stuff that my stat counter is telling me. I've figured out enough to know where they are coming from, so I guess that is all that matters for this post.

I am constantly amazed by how many people find their way here by google and this post. I'd kinda like that to stop, truth be told.

I'm still getting some google searches about "under arm abcesses". Update on this, no new lumps.

But honestly, I've gotten about three hundred visits because I read this, then I wrote this, then this was written. My friends, he has a fucking blog!

As I mentioned here, I am disappointed that so many have stopped posting lately. Two of them have even taken down their blogs. (I've finally given up and removed them from my blogroll.)

I understand it, though. I went through a similar thought process about two months ago, and again two weeks ago. It isn't that I don't have anything to say... it's that what I want to say can't possibly be of interest to anyone else out there. I enjoy reading other people's blogs. I read more that the ones posted in my links to the right. A lot more. Sometimes two and three times a day (I really need to get a life!), but they all don't make it to my links here.

I'm just a high school grad. I am not politically active (anymore) and I'm just not that interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger cola boy said...

If it isn't fun anymore, then don't do it, and don't feel guilty about it. :-)

I often have the same thoughts but I always come across some new tidbit of information I want to pass on, or tell about some experience I just had.

9/26/2005 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home