Friday, September 02, 2005

Houston, we have a problem...

... sorry kids. I've tried to find a link to this comment, but I cannot.

I was watching Lou Dobb's show on CNN this evening. Someone interviewed a young woman that had been evacuated from the Super Dome in New Orleans to the Astro Dome in Houston. Because I can't find her exact words, I'll have to paraphrase what she said.

Something to the affect of ...

There is nothing left in New Orleans for us now. We have no reason to go back to New Orleans. We will probably stay here in Houston.

Dude. If I am a city manager in Houston, I am one worried son of a bitch right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pookie65 said...

Given the somewhat elitist notions of Texas (Houston in particular) there is some irony to be found in this relocation.

9/07/2005 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home