Tuesday, August 23, 2005

After yesterday's post...

... I walked up to TheHusband and loudly protested his inaction on Sunday.

"Since you did nothing to solve the problem, now it's worse. I'd appreciate it if you took care of that before I get home from work." Then I stormed out the door and drove off.

I'll leave it to your imagination as to how bad it had gotten in my bathroom.

Before going to work himself, he went to the Home Depot and bought a 25 foot "snake". He tried to no avail to loosen whatever it was that had clogged the drain on "my" side of the house. After a bit, he gave up and called a plumber.

Plumber arrived and used a 30+ foot snake. This extra five feet worked, of course. The plumber mentioned that TheHusband should instruct any females in the house NOT to flush certain hygiene products down the drain anymore.

We don't think this will be a problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pookie65 said...

Some things are best left to a professional. Especially plumbers, electricians, and hair dressers.

8/23/2005 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home