Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What do I do?

TheHusband "found" my blog today.

He said he did it with a simple web search, not of me, but of one of my recent subjects.

He sent me the link immediately, wondering who it was. I called his cell phone.

I said "That is me, and it is my blog. I don't want you to read it. Not because I don't want you to know what I say, but because if I know you are reading it then I might not be completely honest with what I post.

He said he wouldn't read any more. I believe him. But I marked his IP address anyway. Thank the gods for Sitemeter. (If you are back SMW, I'll know it...)

But now I am feeling like I need to delete the whole thing. Not that I am embarassed at anything I've typed, it is just that there is a difference between someone I know reading my journal and someone I DON'T know reading my journal.

You, dear readers don't know me. I can't take any criticism from you to heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Moretti said...

Ugh. My stalker "found" my blog and cyberstalks me now. NOT FUN!
I understand what you mean about having no problem sharing your most personal thoughts with complete strangers but having a problem sharing them with those who are close to us. Doesn't seem right, does it?

8/11/2005 3:32 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Exactly R.J.

If I vent my issues here, it gives me a way to figure them out before I mention them to whomever is bothering me.

I still don't know what to do.

8/11/2005 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home