Friday, August 05, 2005

I stole this from Michael

... so I can't take credit for it. But I really want the 10's of readers of this site to read it. And take part in the poll:

American Family Association Poll

Because we all know “might makes right” and things that are taught in science class should be taught by popular mandate, I'’d like you to go vote in the American Family Association's poll on Creationism vs. Evolution.

Remember though, the “Yes to Creationism option is checked by default, so if you are a big fan of proven theories like Evolution, please make sure to select it, or you'll be one of the very many people who will have pushed submit without realizing they forgot to uncheck the AFA'’s preferred option.

Have fun. And link the poll on your blogs please! Taunting the AFA is FUN!!!

via Eva Young who has more on political strategies and Intelligent Design here.


Please join us. The AFA is winning the poll, and I'd like to change that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pookie65 said...

Oh, I take the AFA's "fair & balanced" little polls every chance I get. I also get their e-mail petitions and change/rewrite them accordingly before sending them. Same for the CWA.

Right now I'm raging on those sheep over at the 700 Club.
Grrrrrrrrrrrr...........

8/07/2005 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home