Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I've been tagged. A first!!

From Pookie, I got these instructions:

List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

Okay. Here goes. Don't laugh at me.

1. Elephant Love Song - Moulin Rouge! Movie Soundtrack
2. Rent (the entire album) - Original Soundtrack (cannot wait for the movie to come out)
3. Payin' the cost to be the boss - Pat Benetar (Album: True Love)
4. I'll be over you - Toto (Album: Star Box "Greatest Hits", only available in Japan circa: 1988)
5. I owe you nothing - Bros (Album: The Time, 1989)
6. Operator - The Manhattan Transfer (Album: The Manhattan Transfer, 1975)
7. Ray's Rockhouse - The Manhattan Transfer (Album: Vocalese, 1985)
8. Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order (Album: Substance, 1987)
9. I can give you everything - Wet Wet Wet (Album: Popped in, Souled Out, 1987)
10. God Bless the Child - Lisa Simpson (Album: The Simpson's sing the blues)

I tag:

Jin
RichWhiteBoy
R.J.
NakedBoy
Michael

For the record: I do not now, nor do I ever plan to own an IPod.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pookie65 said...

God Bless the Child - Lisa Simpson (Album: The Simpson's sing the blues)??? This is really an album? Wow.

Can I expect Non ti scordar di me -Eric Cartman: South Park Tenors?

8/25/2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yes, it's really an album. It also had "Bartman" on it.

I keep it in my car for days I'm stuck in traffic. When I realize I am yelling at a bunch of people, I pop it in to remind me.

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000OZV/002-1856365-7093655?v=glance

8/25/2005 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home