Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Humanity Plaza?

Excuse me, but I don't really understand.

I know you are trying to help, really I do... but uhm...

If you are going to build houses for the people devistated by the wrath of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, wouldn't it be better than to build them out of sticks?

I lived through three hurricanes last year. Our house did very well, thank goodness, mostly because we didn't have any tall trees in our neighborhood. But also because our house is made out of cinder block. I do understand that, if we lived in a flood area, that wouldn't have done us a bit of good, so it matters not for the people who lived in Ward 9 of New Orleans, but most of the people who lived in Mississippi, for example, lost their houses because they blew over, not in flooding.

1 Comments:

Blogger cola boy said...

I agree with you there. We won't live in anything less then a block home.

9/27/2005 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home