Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh shit....

Between this post, and this one, I went over 2000 visitors.

Let me thank you all right now. Each and every one of you. Especially Jin, who, I think still visits (thanks to stat counter), and was the first person to link me permanently on her blog. She brought many a person over here in the early days of this year.

BoyFromTroi brought a few people over during a contest I won on his site, so long ago. I appreciate that too. He's a damn site smarter than I am, so most of his readers didn't stick around, though.

But, as I mentioned here, this person brought the most people over here. It just happens that he brought them over in the last week or so, I'm sure thats just a coincidence. He has a fucking blog!! And I still want to see his penis, preferably angry, as that's how I like to see a man's penis.


/navelgazing for the month. I promise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I still visit!!!

9/30/2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I KNEW it!!!!

;)

9/30/2005 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home