Sunday, November 27, 2005

I haven't seen the movie yet...

... and I probably won't, while it is in the theater. I can't stand crowds, I hate it when people talk throughout a movie, and I can just imagine the reactions of people when they see Collins and Angel kiss.

I'm talking about Rent, of course.

TheHusband got me the soundtrack of the Original Broadway Cast and two tickets for the on-the-road showing here at the Bob Carr Theatre a few years ago. It remains one of my favorites, although TheHusband was so disappointed in the acoustics, he couldn't understand what was going on. Funny, though, he didn't have the same complaints when I accompanied him he dragged me to see Jesus Christ Superstar a few years later.

Anyway, I can't wait to see it, but it will have to wait until the DVD comes out. Hell, it isn't as if I don't know how it ends.

Meanwhile, Brian has his predictions for what would happen in the sequel. I think he's spot on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home