Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm so bored...

... maybe it was too many "highs" from last week, and now I'm coming down off of them.

That, and I'm thinking of R.J., who is dealing with a similar situation that I had, over the summer. Please, take some time and go over and offer him your thoughts.

--
I stopped at the College Park Publix after work today. Good gravy, I hate that store. Not "Publix" per se, just that store. For the record, I normally shop at Publix, but I go over to 17-92 to do it. The College Park store has VERY narrow aisles, and there are too many Thirtysomthings and their young children, using those stupid character shopping carts that are way to fucking big for the aisles.

I got a turkey, the yams, some green beans, the mushroom soup, the Durkee Onions, some mushrooms, some onions, milk and other things.

Because I was not having a good time, I forgot the following: marshmallows, and brown sugar. I did not find fresh cranberries. I never buy them canned. And I am not planning a pie for dessert, I have another idea.

I guess I'll have to give a list to TheHusband for tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon. I'm not taking that plunge again this week.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

I tell you, while all Publix are nice, you HAVE to shop a the Gay Publix - we have NO 30 somethings and usually NO kids - but TONS and TUNS of eye candy... especially on Sunday nights...

11/21/2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger Nick Moretti said...

Thank you so much for thinking about me while I'm going through some rough times. It really does help.

11/22/2005 12:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

No need, R.J.

Been there, done that. As I recall, you were there for me, too.

11/22/2005 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home