Thursday, November 03, 2005

"Say hello - to my...

... Little Friend!!"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I woke up at 0230 in the morning. Fine, I know better than to lay there, I'll never go back to sleep. So I got up, drank some water and watched some TV. After an hour, I went back to bed, and still couldn't sleep. I finally realized that it was because I usually fall asleep when I am laying on the right side of my face, facing TheHusband.

So I bit the bullet, so to speak, and rolled over. The pain had subsided enough so I was fine and fell right to sleep.

Sometime in the next two hours, I did two things.

I had a sex dream. And I woke myself up... by having a conversation in that dream, and answering out loud.

Of course, whenever I do this (that is... wake myself up in this manner) I immediately start to giggle. TheHusband remained blissfully asleep, thank the gods.

The dream? The only thing I'll say here, is that it starred what's-his-name, the guy who makes money riding a skateboard (not my type) portraying someone who works for my company, who while taking my photo for the "new employee" section of my company's newsletter, harassed me into, uhm... servicing his rather large, uhm... member.

First let me say that I usually forget my dreams within 10 minutes of waking up. But I'm afraid I've been dwelling on this all day. By the time I recognized who the Photographer was (the actor playing him, I should say), the entire dream was burned into my head.

Second let me say that I don't think I've ever turned down a, uhm... member in this manner. To be sure, no one has ever forced me to do anything that I didn't want to do, but - come on... this thing was HUGE!!!

Third, let me say, that I've been at this job for a year this month, so why I am having this dream now, and not 11 months ago, is beyond me.

My Therapist would be all over this story, if I had one.

(and yes, I realize it's time to do my roots, so leave me alone about that, m'kay?)

BTW: Does this count as a HNT picture?
-- somehow, I don't think so...

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

So, Mikell, have a seat, so tell me - how long have you giggled during sex dreams?

11/04/2005 7:28 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

No, Lucy. I giggled AFTER I woke myself up talking out loud.

Where do I deposit my 5 cents?

11/04/2005 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home