Sunday, January 01, 2006

First Post

... of the New Year.

I feel much better, not sick at all, thank goodness.

Hope your night(s) went well. Actually, I am better off staying at home on a night like New Years Eve. We've stayed home for the last few years, just another night. And I'm okay with that.

We spent much of yesterday, lots of last night, and quite a bit of today watching the Twilight Zone marathon on the SciFi channel. We've played the "who can name the star" game. It's amazing how many "future" stars were on that show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Twilight Zone... my favorite is the one where the beautiful woman is operated on and she still comes out looking "ugly" because the aliens all look like frogs. Think I was about 10 or 11 the first time I saw that - and it really made an impact on me in terms of perception and how people think. One of the first times TV taught me something, besides "Schoolhouse Rock" and "Conjunction Junction" but that is another story...

1/03/2006 7:29 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

BUT... do you remember that dreamy hottie that took her off to the "town of uglies"?

I almost went up to the TV and licked the screen.

1/04/2006 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home