Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday Chores...

... are done. I've made dinner and earlier today, I made two lamb chop lunches for later this week.

I've solved the mystery of the socks that disappear in the dryer, and that never happens anymore. But here is one I don't understand:

I take off my clothes at the end of the workday and put them in the hamper. On Sundays, I wash them, dry them, and fold/hang them up, placing them into the correct closet. Here's what I can't figure out:

When I take off my T-shirt at the end of the day, I always make sure that I turn it right side out (as well as my socks). Every week, on laundry day, I'd get frustrated as to why I'd have to turn each and every one of them back right side out when I pulled them out of the dryer. So I devised a plan.

For two weeks, I would ensure that my T-shirt was wrong way out as I dropped it into the hamper. Believe me, it pained me to do so.

Did it work? In a word? No.

I give up. Anyone know a way to solve this mystery?

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Stop wearing t-shirts... or just stop washing them...

2/05/2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I gotta wear 'em Spider. I sweat like a pig. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

And I can't buy new ones every week, so not washing them is out of the question.

2/05/2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

I understand - sometimes being a smart ass just doesn't pay off... LOL

My sport shirts all get turned inside out from the time they go into the washer until they come out of the dryer... must be a hell of an agitator on my washer...

2/06/2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home