Monday, February 20, 2006

A word to the wise...

If you are going to spend the afternoon drinking, and at one point call someone "The Devil" among other comments while they are cooking your dinner, simply because the TV in the kitchen is loud, there are two things you should do next:

1) admit that you might have an issue with drinking (too much); and
2) apologize

Not necessarily in that order.

Until then, you should not be surprised when nothing else is said to you, that your emails and phone calls go unanswered.

Some people were taught to say nothing, rather than say the wrong thing.

I am one of those people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

What WONDERFUL advice... I hope the asshole is ban from your life for the present time...

Oh, btw - I have not been deleting comments from my blog from you - but I have noticed that some I have left for you and others who use blogger comments have been there, then disapeared... who knows what evil lurks in blogger world...

2/21/2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Well, no... TheHusband is in the other room at the moment, actually.

Regarding comments, though, I didn't actually think you were, I figured I had screwed up and pressed the wrong button or something.

2/21/2006 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home