Sunday, April 30, 2006

Two things I noticed.

I was trolling surfing through the web a few weeks ago and ran across this post at Oh La La Paris. Intriguing.

I don't watch Big Brother. In fact there are few "reality" shows that I watch. But the U.S. version is pretty pathetic. Especially compared to what those people over there are watching. That boy is pretty hot!!



The one with his shirt off is "Kristian". And in the other photo's he looks rather "healthy", if you know what I mean.

So today, I was once again trolling surfing the net, and ran across a video he made. It is of him and his girlfriend having sex in a hotel room. They set the camera up and went at it.

I have no idea whether he made it before or after he was on BB, but -- whoofda. I should have been a gay man in Europe. I would have been much happier.

Oh. The two things I noticed?

The actual "act" of sex took less than 9 minutes. Also, straight people have boring sex lives. Only TWO positions?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Yeah, straights DO have boring sex lives, don't they? lol! Sounds to me like Krisitan's just bad in bed. Ugh!

4/30/2006 11:27 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Hello! Where's the link to the video? I'm lazy.

5/01/2006 3:12 PM  
Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

lol! We'll have to see when you post the video link :)

5/01/2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Happy to share. You have to download... check your email.

5/01/2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home