Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yeah. I don't think so...

After an hour of watching this show, fourth in a series, I was overcome.

I sat here at my desk and cried. Not continually, but still. TheHusband says I have issues, and I should talk to someone about them. I disagree.

I just understand what the POTENTIAL victims would have been feeling.

It may have been a long time ago (before the internet), but I was abused by an adult. Someone who I trusted, and who my parents trusted. He was, in fact, a very good friend of my father.

To this day, I hate him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian FInch said...

Ya, it's really the sick side of the internet. I'm glad they bust these guys on tv. There is something quite patholigcally (sp? too lazy to check the spelling) wrong with these guys. I saw one episode where one guy was back at it again the next day, and the busted him on TV yet again.

All I can say is that if I had a child, the only computer allowed would be in the TV, and strict parently controls on it. Even still, that wouldn't be enough.

I have to apologize as I accidently deleted your link on my site, but it is back up!

4/27/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Mikell - takes a lot of guts to admit what you just admitted here... I can certainly understand your ongoing hate of that man...

4/27/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

They say that those that anger you, control you. Which is just more of what he did to you as a child.

Let that bastard go. He's not worth your energy.

*hug*

4/27/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Sorted Lives said...

I have never been in your shoes, but I have seen children abused by parents, friends, friends of parents. My heart goes out to you and to all of them.

I watched Dateline last evening -- I couldn't believe what these men would do for sex, just sad; and the lives they ruined (wives, their children, parents) not to mention their own. The guy who I felt for was the teacher -- so sad!

4/27/2006 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home