Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yeah. I don't think so...

After an hour of watching this show, fourth in a series, I was overcome.

I sat here at my desk and cried. Not continually, but still. TheHusband says I have issues, and I should talk to someone about them. I disagree.

I just understand what the POTENTIAL victims would have been feeling.

It may have been a long time ago (before the internet), but I was abused by an adult. Someone who I trusted, and who my parents trusted. He was, in fact, a very good friend of my father.

To this day, I hate him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Mikell - takes a lot of guts to admit what you just admitted here... I can certainly understand your ongoing hate of that man...

4/27/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

They say that those that anger you, control you. Which is just more of what he did to you as a child.

Let that bastard go. He's not worth your energy.

*hug*

4/27/2006 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home