Monday, May 15, 2006

Blech.

I've been ill this weekend, including today.

No fever. No headache. Nothing I can put my hands on.

Mostly a cough, and intermittent bouts of clammy sweatiness. It will last for a few hours at a time, then go away (except for the cough) for a couple of hours, then start all over again.

On my way home from the store I bought some cough syrup. I forgot to grab the one with the expectorant, so it's pretty useless.

I looked at some blogs this morning, and finished the rest of my daily readings when I got home from work.

I just wish I'd get sick, feel bad, and get over it, or it would go away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Two days, no post - how are you feeling my friend?

5/16/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Oh no :( I was thinking of you, and I was afraid you might be under the weather. Take good care of yourself.

5/16/2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I'm not sick... just exhausted. And yeah, I wish I would just pass out and sleep for a day or two. Hope you feel better soon!

5/17/2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home