Thursday, May 04, 2006

E.R.ror

Let me just say this about that.

If ER doesn't stop showing episodes that have to deal with Darfur, I'm going to stop watching.

Really, am I not one of the few people still watching the show?

It's supposed to be about the relationships between the people who WORK in the ER. What does Darfur have to do with it?

Leave the political stuff to the people 3000 miles away.

They can screw it up all on their own.
--
Of course, I say this before tonight's episode is shown.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I think most shows just lose steam. I mean, hell, just look at Will & Grace. I never watch it anymore. That, and the fact that some people have a political ax to grind turns *me* off and just makes me turn *it* off

5/05/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Stephen said...

I guess I agree with Steve, ER was once a do not miss show but somehow over the course of time, it has fell by wayside. I may have to tune in again to see how many of the original cast members remain.

5/05/2006 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home