Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Shot's... shot's anyone?

I don't think I can do these shots.

Sure, I've got little track marks on my belly. That's not the reason.

The mixing of the medication is a pain in the ass. But that's not the reason.

I just wanna puke all the time.

I wake up at 5 a.m. and I wanna puke.

I get out of the shower at 7 a.m. and I wanna puke.

I get to work at 8 a.m. and I wanna puke.

Should I go on? I wanna puke all the time... all day long.

Really. I'm trying to type ... yet another... email to our home office to tell them how screwed up they are and that they need to do their fucking jobs for a change... and I wanna puke. I wanna concentrate on the email... but all I can think of is if I'll have enough time to run half way across the building to the bathroom, lock the door behind me, and get my head into the toilet enough to make a mess on the floor.

So I figure it's early enough. I'm not taking a shot tonight or tomorrow morning. Let's see how I feel tomorrow all day long.

If I'm still nauseous, then I'll wait another day...

If I'm nauseous after that, maybe I'll wait another day...

Crap. I guess I'll have to deal with it then... or eventually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Mikall, blogrolled you back.

A hint about puking, just make sure you find a food that tastes just as good coming back up. Like beer. And hotdogs. Trust me.

2/02/2005 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home