Thursday, June 09, 2005

I just don't get it...

Why do certain people feel the need to trash other people, and sometimes their families, when they don't even know them?

What is it about that?

So. We don't agree philosophically. We don't agree ideologically. We don't agree politically.

So what?

Agree with my post, disagree with my post, whatever! But that doesn't give you the right to trash me and or my family (dead or alive) simply because you disagree with me.

One might suggest posting a comment. Another might suggest that you STOP READING MY BLOG.
--
Just so's you know... I am not talking about anyone that has ever posted on this blog... up to now. There is a gay-terrorist out there (not one I've previously posted on) that reads other peoples blogs and either shits on them in their comment sections, or goes back to his own blog and shits on them.

Good gods, man. Get a life, pick yourself up, and stop blaming others for your own birth defects. (oh... and just in case you show up here, I don't think being deaf is a birth defect. I find it rather appealing in a partner. But having read your blog over the last six months or so... I just know you will decide that I hate gay deaf people. Too bad you couldn't be further from the truth.)

-- To any regular readers, I know this post is rather cryptic... I'll explain later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ridor said...

What a stupid statement you are making.

I never blamed others for my own "birth defects" like you wanted me to act.

The whole point is that Michael Demmons *lied*. Deafness has nothing to do with it.

For a while, I hadn't attacked anyone else. I just questioned them in an appropriate manner, I was criticized, mocked and bashed based on my not-so-great English skills which is not my first language.

That is pretty demeaning. And you did not scold anyone else.

I rarely bash on people like you wanted others to believe.

You need to move on and read more about the hostile attitude by Michael Demmons, it has nothing to do with you -- stop protecting people like that.

He offended me, I can offend him the way I wanted it to be.

I don't care if you hated "gay deaf people", I already disliked your kind -- there are two groups of hearing poeple -- one who are cool, one who are hearies like you. I disliked "hearies" type.

You probably did not read what Demmons did to me via email.

But I can provide the link.

http://ridor.blogspot.com/2005/06/liar-liar-michael-demmons-your-pants.html

R-

6/09/2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sorry, Ridor. I wasn't able to post before now. And your arguement is lame.

I don't care what Michael Demmons did. Whatever it was does not justify any of the following posts:

http://scatteredwords.com/d/2005/03/email_from_rido.php
http://www.gaypatriot.net/blog/archives/000079.php
http://www.haloscan.com/comments/jeff144/111560207299686931/
http://limeshurbet.com/2005/05/07/you-must-be-confusing-me/
http://kabasue.com/blog/?p=315
http://blog.mu.nu/cgi/splorp.cgi?entry_id=83286
http://blog.mu.nu/cgi/splorp.cgi?entry_id=85482
http://precinct333.blogspot.com/2005/04/ridor-calls-for-natural-disaster-to.html


All of these were found with a simple Google Search. Some of them are written about you, and some of them are written by you.

You are a dickhead, as I said on your blog.

Whether not I scolded anyone else on previous attacks on you doesn't really matter. No one cares if English is your first language. Maybe you should work on that. We speak English in this country. What country were you born in? I know many (two that I work with) that English is not their first language, and they can communicate with us just fine. Maybe you are holding on to your "handicap" just a bit too hard.

Your answer is in your own words... "... for a while, I didn't attack anyone else."

You said " I rarely bash on people like you wanted others to believe. ".

I said nothing about bashing. I said you "shit" on their blogs. Much worse, in my opionion.

Then of course, you said... " I don't care if you hated "gay deaf people", I already disliked your kind -- there are two groups of hearing poeple -- one who are cool, one who are hearies like you. I disliked "hearies" type. "

Once again, you proved my point. Anyone that disagrees with you is a "hearie" and should be hated and dispised. "your kind..."

Whatever. Let us know when you grow up and want to join the Adult Community.

6/10/2005 9:44 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Lest anyone be confused, I made a double post, and removed the first one

6/10/2005 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home