Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Weekend off...

So this weekend is Memorial day. I'm taking off early on Friday. TheHusband and I are going down south for a bit of camping fun. I'll spend the entire weekend doing the same things I do here at the house, except laundry. That will be waiting for me when I get back.

TheHusband takes it easy. He doesn't worry about anything while he is there. Stays up late... gets up late... wait. Sounds exactly like a weekend here at the house.

I'll come home with a sunburn. I always do anymore. I spend way too much time NOT being in the sun anymore. But I still love to go down there. We have a 30 foot camper in storage about a 2-1/2 hour drive from here. We'll leave here, hopefully, in time to drive down there, get set up, and play Bingo. Bingo is a big deal at Gay Campgrounds.

One of our cats is missing. Pica... our Bi-Polar cat, as I call her. We miss her terribly. She wandered off one night. We've posted "Lost" posters, with only one call so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home