Sunday, November 06, 2005

Alert *** Alert *** Alert

I don't often post pictures of people on this site, especially people I don't know (I know, I know, my last two posts had my mug in them, and then there was that one of Jake).

But I just finished watching a repeat of last Thursday's Celebrity Poker Showdown, and am head-over-heels-in-lust.



Though he is darned near twenty ten years too young for me, I find him a perfect specimen. I watched him intently during the episode. I listened to what he said.

He quoted Madonna's "Like a Virgin".
He commented on Kevin Neelan's ass.
He rubbed on Dean Cain's chest (and who wouldn't??)

So I went to his website.

I noticed that he played a gay teen on the most requested episodes of MTV's Undressed.

I also noticed, while reading his "Message Boards" (I don't know why they call them "his" since he never makes an appearance) that the Moderator, some guy named Ron, always answers for him. It sounds like they are a couple, without ever saying that they are a couple.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

He is gorgeous.

4 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Does he have a name - and I would give up several IQ points to rub Dean Cain's chest - and other parts also!

11/07/2005 7:54 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Does this stud have a name... and I would give many IQ points to rub Dean Cain's chest... and more to rub lower - I here he is quite well endowed... and supposedly took Brooke Shields virginity... or so I hear.

11/07/2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

There is a link to his website in the title of my post. I don't want teenybopper girls showing up on this site by doing a google search for him.

Dean took Brooke's? He seems a bit young for her. Wasn't she already married to that tennis guy before we heard of Dean?

11/07/2005 7:03 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I think I can fix the double posting -in the future- thing for you. You decide which, if any, of the current ones you wanna delete.

And BTW, I'd rub all over any part of Dean Cain's body he offered me.

At least he's closer to my own age.

11/07/2005 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home