Monday, May 22, 2006

Everything is okay, again.

Back to work, and more importantly, back to life. I felt like I'd never been sick.

I'm not sure if it's because I am HIV+ or simply because I am getting older, that it took so long to get back into the swing of things.

I have to assume it was because I am HIV+. That would be the appropriate thought. After all, EVERYTHING is blamed on HIV, when you are positive.

Sometimes you have to wonder. Sometimes the Flu is just the Flu. Maybe this was JUST bronchitis. Sometimes bronchitis is just bronchitis.

Then again, if I weren't HIV+, would I have succumbed to "the bronchitis"?

Screw it. And hand me my breather-thingy.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Welcome back! Even though you've recovered/are recovering, I still think you should pamper yourself. Take some time to relax and take care of yourself.

Thank you for the instructions. I left a comment to your comment back over on my blog. I will have to try it out tomorrow. Still . . . with my luck, I can't promise success. I'll give it my best, though :)

5/22/2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I think it's because you're so damn old. But that's just my opinion. :P

*muah*

Glad you're back!

5/22/2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Glad you're feeling better, Mikell.

5/23/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Yes, back to life. Glad you are feeling better again.

5/23/2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

Glad you are back among the living Mikell - since the rest of us are suffering in the real world, we need you out here with us!

5/23/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Nick Moretti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/23/2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Nick Moretti said...

Glad you're feeling better!!! I can't tell you how many HIV negative co-workers have had bronchitis during the last 6 months. Some of them even ended up in the hospital over it. I think it was just your turn to get it... Positive or Negative. You should be very happy that your body fought it off. Strong like bull!

5/23/2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yes, better,and thank you all.

Except you Dave. A big FU to you.

(Not really, I'll just remember this comment when you turn the big Four Oh. And I'll rub it in your face.)

5/23/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Nathan said...

Hi Mikell

I am very glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things. I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick lately.

Also, thank you so much for offering your input from an HIV+ perspective. That really meant a lot to me.

Hugs to you, I wish you continued health and well being :)

5/23/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home