Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Gay Days!!!


I think the official start is today, with most of the bigger events over the weekend.

Yes, I'm in the picture above, but I've disguised all the participants to protect the guilty. If you live in the Orlando area, you might know more than one of the people present. It was taken five years ago, the last time I participated in ANY of the events.

Of course, I remember when it was started as "Red Shirt Day" by a bunch of members of a local bulletin board, you know, before the proliferation the Interwebs. We were pretty much all locals back then... and nobody outside our group knew about it.

I think it was better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Oh please. We can tell who you are. The ears are a dead giveaway. :P

5/30/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

LOL!!

And no, I'm not that short. And MY ears don't stick out that much.

At least in this picture, anyway.

5/30/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

I think I know which one is you. Great pic, Mikell.

5/31/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

It shouldn't be hard to figure out, actually. Compare the pic with my icon pic, and it should be easy enough.

I just put the little yellow face masks on everyone because I thought it was funnier.

Plus, I didn't ask their permission to post their likenesses, and wouldn't want to compromise them. Even if I feel they wouldn't mind, and btw, I don't think they would.

5/31/2006 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home