Monday, June 05, 2006

Carpet Muncher

Saturday, while I was out buying groceries, I stopped at the local Tuesday Morning.

There was a carpet that I had my eye on for the living room. Sisal with a brown border. I thought it would be perfect for our living room area. Not that we sit there, ever, but because it matched the furniture.

Besides, I've mentioned that I HATE the tile floors in this house.
--
I think one of the cats likes it, and I haven't even rolled it out yet.

This picture was taken within 10 minutes of me bringing it into the house.



And I've caught her there 10 times since. She loves it. I think she's realized that her coloring matches it.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

What a beautiful kitty!

6/05/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Awww, cute kitty! Be sure and let us see it when it's done.

6/06/2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

I just replaced a sisal rug in my living room - tan with a dark blue border - both cats and the pup loved it - and it felt good on my feet when they itched...

6/06/2006 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home