Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dave asks, I respond:

Per his request:

It took more than five minutes, but ONLY because it's the most-used-drawer-in-my-desk at work. I give you:

My Top Left Drawer:

Company Deposit Slips
"For Deposit Only" stamp for checks (for the above)
Envelope for Petty Cash Receipts
"Received" stamp (for use in the "mini-warehouse" that I operate)
1/2 bag of pistachios (I get the munchies)
Black handled scissors
12" brown wood ruler
Hand cream (Have you ever heard of cardboard rot? It isn't pretty on the hands)
My smokes (duh!)
My keys (gotta put 'em somewhere)
1 box of small binder clips
1 fat yellow highlighter
1 not-so-fat yellow highlighter (I never use it)
3 extra copies of the office mailbox key (we've just moved, I might have mentioned)
1 tube Blistex (It's been there for 1-1/2 years. I never use it anymore)
My headache pills (just in case)
Two types of staple removers
An old picture of TheHusband and myself (you've seen it)
4 dimes
2 nickels
13 pennies
1 AAA battery
10 Black ink pens (I hate black ink pens)
4 Blue ink pens (The ones I use)
11-- 37-cent stamps

I have no idea what is in my bedside table, but I'm willing to share.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

YAY! You're awesome. :)

6/28/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yes. I. Am.

But not because of this post.

;)

6/28/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Hmmmmm . . . I don't have a desk drawer at this moment. I WOULD share what's in my nightstand drawer, but that could cause a little too much excitement, for me at least ;) Besides, I technically don't have a nightstand drawer right now, either. It's all packed up and waiting to be welcomed to Houston.

6/29/2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I don't think it counts if you can't remove each and every item, for listing purposes. Doing it from memory might be against the rules.

Dave?

6/29/2006 7:08 AM  
Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

lol! For listing purposes, I'll wait to comment until I unpack in Houston.

6/29/2006 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home