Monday, June 12, 2006

Somebody misses her Daddy already...

... in fact, she is either protesting the fact that he is going out of town, or trying to get herself packed in the suitcase. I'm not sure which.



TheHusband left this morning for a trip to Chicago. Oh the drama.

TheHusband is never on time. I may have mentioned this before. In fact he's missed more than one flight, and has caused me to miss the flight for my brother's (2nd) wedding. I don't DO late. At least not very well.

This morning, I moved up our departure time (from the house), without telling him, so that he would make it on time. It worked. Even though his "checked" baggage was too heavy, so he panicked, before realizing that he could re-distribute the weight and still make his flight. Which he did.

4 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

I am a Type A Capricorn - you sound a bit like me - no patience for lateness.

6/13/2006 2:05 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

By "a bit", I'm sure you mean the Type A part. And yes. Definately!

6/13/2006 7:03 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

To me, 20 minutes early is about 10 minutes late - I am the party guest from hell...

6/13/2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

That moving up the departure time is a great idea. I *do not* do late, either. Ever. In fact, I'm always early, and it annoys the hell out of some people.

6/14/2006 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home