Monday, June 26, 2006

Quick Post: Weekend

Didn't do much. Usual Sunday chores. Got mad at TheHusband. Twice. I don't think he noticed.

Her mom died (I don't want anyone google-ing her name and ending here...) Did I ever tell you my connection to her? Her dad and I used to have the same boss. I know, its a weak connection, but its true.

Her dad died, too. Sad, but one can't live forever, right? He was the same age as my grandfather, when he died.

I did get my haircut on Saturday. Pete, the barber, finally returned from vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Hi Mikell!

Good to hear from you as always.

I was surprised about her dad, I feel like he wasn't that old.

He's been around forever on TV making us dream...

He will be missed.

Take care Mik!

Have fun!

J

PS I started blogging. Come and see me sometimes. Tell me what you think.

6/26/2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home