Thursday, June 29, 2006

Some peoples kids...

So, yesterday, I was standing outside enjoying the fresh air a cigarette, and my new co-worker, a 23 year old, walked out as I was clearing my throat.

He said: "You wouldn't cough like that if you'd stop smoking."

I said: "I wasn't coughing, I was clearing my throat."

What I should have said: "Mind your business, stop talking about some non-existent "ex" girlfriend that I don't believe you've ever had since I think you take dick up your ass each and every night, and remember that I started smoking before your father worked up the spooge of baby-batter that would eventually bring you into this world."

I do not like it when people feel the need to tell me how to live. My government does that enough.

8 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Oh, how many times I wished I would've said what I was actually thinking. That would've been a great comeback.

6/29/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

Hi Mikell!

That is a great comeback.

Are you ok?

Haven't read any comments from you, or any e-mail replies.

J

6/30/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger cola boy said...

Priceless! Thanks for a great laugh.

6/30/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Now THAT is an answer! Excellent!

6/30/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger murph112 said...

Ha. Baby-batter.

6/30/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Sorted Lives said...

Well said.

7/01/2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Brian FInch said...

What I really hated when I smoked was when I was standing outside having a smoke minding my own business and then someone comes and stands near me and does that pathetic passive aggressive thing about coughing and looking put out. I'd always turn around and say, "If you don't like the smoke, then MOVE, your outside!"

7/01/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Six Shooter said...

Yes, I'm a bit behind on my reading ...

but oh, to be able to say something like that, huh?

7/06/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home