Thursday, June 29, 2006

Some peoples kids...

So, yesterday, I was standing outside enjoying the fresh air a cigarette, and my new co-worker, a 23 year old, walked out as I was clearing my throat.

He said: "You wouldn't cough like that if you'd stop smoking."

I said: "I wasn't coughing, I was clearing my throat."

What I should have said: "Mind your business, stop talking about some non-existent "ex" girlfriend that I don't believe you've ever had since I think you take dick up your ass each and every night, and remember that I started smoking before your father worked up the spooge of baby-batter that would eventually bring you into this world."

I do not like it when people feel the need to tell me how to live. My government does that enough.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Oh, how many times I wished I would've said what I was actually thinking. That would've been a great comeback.

6/29/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Hi Mikell!

That is a great comeback.

Are you ok?

Haven't read any comments from you, or any e-mail replies.

J

6/30/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger cola boy said...

Priceless! Thanks for a great laugh.

6/30/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Spider said...

Now THAT is an answer! Excellent!

6/30/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Ha. Baby-batter.

6/30/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Yes, I'm a bit behind on my reading ...

but oh, to be able to say something like that, huh?

7/06/2006 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home