Monday, February 14, 2005

WTF, over!

What the hell is going on with my ISP? It's making me crazy! This morning, I went to read my daily blogs, and couldn't get any of them to come up. Right now, as I type this, my fingers are moving faster than the letters are showing up on the screen. Sure, no big feat if I type 90 words or more per minute, but I don't. I'm no slouch, but I just don't type that fast (and yes, I use ALL of my fingers, not just two per hand).

Just so you know... I read all the blogs listed on the right, every day. Some I've been reading for quite a while, some I just found in the last two months.

But I was over at Boi From Troy's the other day, and saw a little contest he was having. Just a caption contest, so I entered the first thing that came to my head. Lo and behold, he thought mine was the funniest, so I won! This could mean, of course, that none of the entries were all that, and mine just sucked the least.

Anyhoo... a big HEY THERE to anyone that comes over here-- from there. And for those of you that read here, please try to visit him over there. Sure, it's a lot of local California politics, but still, good for a laugh every so often. As I said, I read it daily.

--

So I had my 90th day today at my new job. I was told by the President of the company, he visits my office often, that "they" were very impressed with me and what I have done, so no, they would not be letting me go today. That was good news, I'd say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home