Friday, February 24, 2006

I didn't get to mention this...

...last night. But there was a theme going on yesterday.

1. The first thing TheHusband said to me was "Happy Birthday", followed by, "Welcome to the Club". He is 46.

2. When my boss found out that is was my birthday, he said "Welcome the Club". He is 43.

3. On my way to lunch with co-workers (NOT paid for by me), my brother called from the Left Coast, to wish me a Happy Birthday. Oh, and to "Welcome me to the Club". He is (also) 46.

After work today, I was talking with Dan at Studz (who, BTW turned 41 just a few days ago and I never, EVER, let him forget it...) and mentioned all of this to him. I asked him please to explain to me what he deal was.

He said that he would, as soon as he was told. He said that first, he must master the handshake, and he could then sponser me as a member.

I hate being on the outside.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spider said...

Hey Mikell... Welcome to the club! ~grin~ But remember, they get older, faster in Tampa!

2/24/2006 11:43 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

LOL!!

2/25/2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

My, you certainly have alot of people in your little club over there in Whorelando! You see, here in TAMPA, I have yet to hear of such an organization. You know I love you guys, right? Right? Hope you had an outstanding day, Mikell

2/26/2006 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home