Thursday, February 23, 2006

Today... I am old.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.


I don't think I'll get anything for my birthday like I did last year, but it's okay.

Here's a picture of me. Er.. well... "us". Having the picture taken was probably the last thing my mother had to do to convince my father to visit the doctor and have a little "snip snip". After all, I was supposed to be the last child they had. (I am the blonde at the top [about three years old])

Then that silly Red-Headed-Girl showed up (lower left in the picture).

And if she weren't my favorite sister, I'd hate her ass.
---
Still - looking for people to meet me this afternoon, after work. Any takers?

8 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

If I could get away and join you, I would. Happy Birthday! (Cute pics, too.)

2/23/2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger cola boy said...

Happy Birthday, stud! You need someone to spank you?

What? I'm just asking...

2/23/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Welcome to 40! It's not so bad. Trust me. *snicker*

Happy Birthday, man!

2/23/2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger The Health-Bound Chicagoan said...

Happy Birthday!

2/23/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Nick Moretti said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a Palmagranit Martini on me.

2/23/2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

Happy Birthday, Mikell. Don't forget to make a wish and blow out the candles....

2/23/2006 2:06 PM  
Blogger Contessa said...

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great day :)

2/23/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Spider said...

DAMN - I wish I had read you earlier... Happy Birthday my friend! Welcome to the 40's... they are everything you have heard about and so much more! ENJOY!

2/23/2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home