Sunday, February 26, 2006

YouTube Sunday!!

These first two just make me happy.




And because I can only handle so much happiness, I was hoping that these were real. (I kid, of course!)


My name is Bond, Mikell Bond


My cats do something similar. Usually, when they do, there are spontanious eruptions of hair balls afterwards, though.


Remember when Jesse Metcalf was young, dumb, and full of... on Passions?


I remember when this song came out. My 6th grade teacher said we couldn't listen to it during a class party, but didn't say why. Now I think I know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Got to know, where can I get me one of those phone guns?????

2/27/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

When you find out, please let me know.

2/27/2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger Reviews For Jake said...

Did you read the "info line" on the Moulin Rouge one?

Drunken frat boys from Texas A&M goof off and get a little bit gay to the Moulin Rougue Soundtrack.

umm, a LITTLE BIT gay? LOL! Yeah...and Joan Rivers has had a little bit of surgery... LOL! Thanks for posting!

3/01/2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home